We are pleased to say that EdenHill has remained a COVID-free campus.
Our Assisted Living will begin offering visits to family members beginning Tuesday, August 25th.
- Visits will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Families must call in advance to schedule visits. 830-500-2349
- Families may bring up to three (3) visitors to see their loved one.
- Visits will last for 15 minutes to allow several families to visit during each session.
- These outdoor visits will be behind the Fischer Rehabilitation building. We will have a covered tent to provide some relief from the sun as well as misters.
- Per regulatory guidelines, visitors will sit on separate sides of the table from their loved one, 6 feet apart. There may be no close contact including hugging or touching.
- Staff will be present to monitor visitations and will be sanitizing stations before and after each visit.
- We will not be starting visits in healthcare at this time.
We very much look forward to having family members spend time with one another again!