Assisted care is tailored to each resident’s specific needs
The Heritage Assisted Living services are provided in friendly neighborhoods where assisted care is tailored to each resident’s specific needs.
Independence is provided within the resident’s apartment or suite, while socialization is offered through activities and restaurant-style dining services.
- Specially trained caregivers provide assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and medication management
- Studios and one-bedroom apartments reflect the same décor style as Independent Living residences
- Daily and Weekly housekeeping services
- “Anytime Available” menus and “Chef’s Feature of the Day” offer variety and choices for meals throughout the day
- The new neighborhood kitchen ensures meals are served hot and fresh in a home-like environment
- Daily social and recreational activities enrich the lives of residents
- Cozy living areas and courtyards allow for family visits or group gatherings
- Transportation is available for appointments and entertainment