At EdenHospice, we provide optimal comfort and dignity to our residents through their end-of-life journey.
We provide compassionate care for the mental and spiritual needs of our residents and their families.
- Support and care for those in the last phases of a life-limiting illness.
- A team-oriented approach to end-of-life care.
- Non-curative treatment, focusing on quality rather than quantity of life for residents and their family members
Our Interdisciplinary Hospice Team includes:
- Medical Director
- Registered Nurses
- Hospice Aides
- Medical Social worker
- Bereavement counselors
- Complimentary & Alternative Therapy Professionals
- Medical equipment and supplies
The EdenHospice Advantage
EdenHospice operates as a not-for-profit entity serving residents throughout the campus, whether in Independent Living, Assisted Living, Nursing or Memory Care neighborhoods. Our Hospice providers attend the same daily nursing meetings as the rest of the EdenHill team, enabling seamless communication with all providers under the same roof.
Available 24 hours, 7 days a week