Specially trained caregivers encourage residents to participate in life enriching activities
Heritage Garden (Assisted Living) and Legacy Willows (Nursing Care) provide care for those with memory impairments through a unique model called “Life Reflections”.
Residents are closely supervised, but provided with independence and opportunities for individual expression. Specially trained caregivers encourage residents to participate in life enriching activities designed to restore meaning and purpose to each person’s life. Families are encouraged to be engaged with their resident and become a part of the care model.
- Life Reflections adapted to residents requiring Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing Services
- Secured environment with outdoor areas and walking paths
- New Heritage Gardens Assisted Living offers small, cozy neighborhoods with private rooms and baths
- Individualized care for those requiring skilled nursing services
- Neighborhood kitchen allows for sights and aromas of home-style cooking
- “Always Available Menu” designed to encourage food preferences and dining pleasure
- Daily routine based on resident’s preferences and life experiences
- Consulting Geriatric Psychiatrist and specialized Occupational Therapist oversee the program and staff training
- Monthly support group
- Pre-admission assessment required