The Heritage Assisted Living and The Legacy Health Care
Creating a life of meaning
Our geriatric psychiatrist-led memory care program — Life Reﬂections — is designed to create engagement, connection, and meaning across our memory care continuum. We connect with residents individually and authentically, encourage them to participate in life-enriching activities, and offer support and education to caregivers — all to restore meaning and purpose to life.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Support Group
- OURplace Memory Café: Educational Gatherings in a Safe, Social Setting for People with Dementia and Their Loved Ones
- Cozy Assisted Living Neighborhoods with Private Rooms and Baths
- Skilled Nursing Rooms with Shared Accommodations Available
- Life Reflections Program in Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing