The Fischer Rehabilitation Center is unmatched in New Braunfels for post-hospital care and therapy services.
A physician serves as Rehab Medical Director and leads the team of Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists. State of the art equipment and modalities are utilized by the expert team with the focus on helping patients return home or to a comfortable setting.
- Experienced Clinical Team with a record of meeting goals
- Successful transition to home or community after hospitalization
- New rehab gym including practice vehicle
- Separate rehab floor with all private suites with private baths
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Wound Care
- Cardiac Recovery and Education
- Post-surgical Care
- Electrical stimulation, Ultrasound, and Diathermy equipment
- Wellness and Activity Programs
- Courtyard and Family visiting room
- Beauty and Barber Shop
- “Always Available” menu and flexible dining hours
- In-patient or Out-patient therapy services available
How may we assist you?