EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not for profit senior living community located in beautiful New Braunfels, Texas. Our 26-acre campus, located between two rivers in the Hill Country of Texas, offers exceptional customer service and culture, which sets us apart from other facilities. If you have a passion for serving seniors, you might make an excellent addition to our EdenHill family.
We are currently looking for a Full-Time Housekeeper to join our team. In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading in the senior healthcare industry.
- Full-time comes with $750.00 Sign-on
EdenHill Communities also offers a full benefit package that includes:
- 17-PAID DAYS OFF within first year of employment. Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year
- PTO program that allows cash out options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
Career Ladder: Each time you choose to cross-train in any other EVS department (laundry, independent living housekeeping, or custodial) you receive a permanent pay raise. This opportunity is not mandatory … it is totally employee volunteer.
- 5-Days/Week with Rotating Weekends
- 7:00am to 3:30pm or
- 8:00am to 4:30pm
Summary: Provide and maintain a clean and sanitary environment supporting EdenHill Communities in an effort to provide residents with a homelike quality of life. Our housekeeping department has several openings for experienced, dependable Housekeepers. This is a great opportunity for a motivated professional who wants steady employment in the housekeeping industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the Housekeeper include the following. Other Housekeeping duties may be assigned.
- Clean all assigned areas including but not limited to resident rooms, bathrooms, common areas, hallways, nursing stations, hand rails, dining rooms, shower rooms, public bathrooms and offices as assigned.
- Keeps utility and storage rooms in clean and orderly condition.
- Empties wastebaskets, transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Stock housekeeping cart at the end of the day, keeping the cart in a clean orderly fashion with chemicals not in use locked inside the cart.
- Adhere to EdenHill Communities, OSHA, State and Federal safety standard precautions, i.e. infectious control, PPE’s and isolation rooms.
To apply for this position click here: Application.