Ever wanted to be a cruise ship director? EdenHill Communities is hiring a Wellness Educator to take for our Independent Living residents. And do these folks ever like living! We have 100 apartments and 46 cottages full of interesting, engaging residents. Keeping these folks stimulated and actively involved is the job — establishing deep relationships with them is the fringe benefit!
We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience/lifestyle for our residents.
Responsible for Wellness classes for residents in Independent Living (The Pinnacle and The Village).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be passionate about wellness.
- Conduct wellness classes in a spirit of encouragement and support for residents.
- Independently devise class flow and format.
- Remain available to occasionally fill in for Wellness Coordinator in the event of illness, emergency or vacation.
- Work collaboratively with Wellness Coordinator on class scheduling.
- Motivate participants to effectively and safely participate in classes
- Display professionalism when interacting with residents.
- Must consistently display and model the EdenHill Spirit hospitality behavior models.
Education and/or Experience
Certification in areas of instruction. Two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with Senior population preferred. Current CPR certification required.
To apply for this position click here: Application.