Ever wanted to be a cruise ship director? EdenHill Communities is hiring a Lifestyle/Activities Director for our Independent Living residents. And do these folks ever like living! We have 100 apartments and 46 cottages full of interesting, engaging residents. Keeping these folks stimulated and actively involved is the job — establishing deep relationships with them is the fringe benefit!
We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience/lifestyle for our residents.
Summary: Responsible for development, implementation, coordination and oversight of activities and recreation for residents in Independent Living (The Pinnacle and The Village). Responsible for recruitment and management of The Independent Living Ambassador program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for managing appropriate Activities, Events and Programming for The Pinnacle and The Village
- Cultivate leisure time activities that center around creativity, learning, serving, and enjoyment
- Secure all entertainment, speakers, supplies, décor, food, etc. necessary to carry out events
- Establish and oversee community clubs
- Oversees the design and implementation of monthly Activities Calendar for Independent Living
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. One year sales/marketing experience preferred.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Position requires current QAD Certification (Qualified Activities Director) through the State of Texas or CAD Certification (Certified Activities Director) through NCCAP (National Council of Certification for Activities Professionals)
- Lifestyle Director’s normally work between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Required to often work after hours to attend events, lead trips and activities.
- Traveling 10-15% of the time is necessary.
To apply for this position click here: Application.