EdenHill Communities is a faith based, not for profit senior living community located in Beautiful New Braunfels Texas. We focus on people, Our residents, Their lives, Their health, and Their families. We are committed to providing compassionate, family oriented short-term and long-term care. We focus on individualized care that respects the dignity and rights of our residents. Our aim is to care for every resident the way we would our family members. We strive to provide our residents with services designed to achieve quality care and quality of life. If you have a passion for serving senior citizens, you might make an excellent addition to our EdenHill family.
We are currently looking for a Full-Time Caregiver or Certified CNA for Assisted Living Facility.
- Evening Shift: 3:00pm – 11:00pm
- Graveyard Shift: 11:00pm – 7:00am
- Rotational shifts
Will provide on the job training!!!!
To meet daily needs of residents and provide a safe environment for residents at EdenHill Communities, under the direction of the Assisted Living Director, by performing the following duties.
AL Attendant/Nursing Assistant or CNA Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist residents to meet daily needs while providing a safe environment and ensuring the dignity and well-being of residents.
- Change linens and towels regularly; straighten room and make resident’s bed ensuring that all residents’ rooms look neat and clean.
- Bathe, dress, and undress residents who need help, and assist with other tasks including, but not limited to, shaving, nails, hair, bathroom assistance, etc… Note: Diabetic residents are an exception for cutting of nails.
- Serve in the Dining Room. Offer substitute if resident doesn’t eat.
- Must consistently display and model the EdenHill Spirit hospitality behavior models.
EdenHill Communities also offers a full benefit package that includes:
- Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year
- PTO program that allows cash out options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
To apply for this position click here: Application.