EdenHill Communities is a faith based, not for profit senior living community located in Beautiful New Braunfels Texas. Texas. Our 26-acre campus, located between two rivers in the Hill Country of Texas, offers exceptional customer service and culture, which sets us apart from other facilities. We focus on people, our residents, their lives, their health, and their families. If you have a passion for serving senior citizens, you might make an excellent addition to our EdenHill family.
We are looking to grow our teams with a Full-time Business Development Associate who shares our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience/lifestyle for our residents.
- Full-time (which comes with a generous Benefit Package. Including 17-Paid Days Off within your first year of employment)
Summary: As a member of the Marketing Team, the Business Development Associate is responsible for business development, census growth and marketing of EdenHill’s licensed health care lines of service. This includes development and implementation of strategic outreach programs to help increase community awareness of our services and generate referrals from a variety of sources to include, but not limited to, acute care settings and other potential referral sources in and around the greater New Braunfels area.
Business Development Associate Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Makes sales / marketing calls to referral sources for the EdenHill campus to gather information and learn their needs.
- Incorporates sales presentations to communicate benefits of our services / programs that meet the needs of referral sources.
- Partners with the Marketing team to meet census goals for EdenHill service lines.
- Generates referrals from hospital Case Management departments, physicians, and other referrals sources.
- Completes rounds in designated hospitals following up on referrals, obtaining new referrals and assessing patients.
- Obtains accurate information from physicians, patient, and / or referral source regarding patients’ care needs, and expected discharge plan.
To apply for this position click here: Application.