EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not-for-profit senior living community located in Beautiful New Braunfels Texas. We focus on individualized care that respects the dignity and rights of our residents. We strive to provide our residents with services designed to achieve quality care and quality of life. If you have a passion for serving senior citizens, you might make an excellent addition to our family.
We are looking to grow our team with a motivated CFO who shares our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our residents and their families. Join our team!
Be a part of the team leading in the senior healthcare industry.
EdenHill Communities also offers a full benefits package that includes:
- Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year.
- PTO program that allows cash out options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
Summary: Directs financial activities of an organization by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Establishes, or recommends to management, major corporate economic strategies, objectives, and policies for company.
- Prepares reports which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Directs preparation of budgets, reviews budget proposals, and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Administers the general accounting, resident accounting, resident business services, including third-party reimbursement, financial, and statistical reporting functions of the facility in accordance with established functions, policies and accounting procedures.
Education and/or Experience: Master’s degree (M. A.) or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: BA/BS with 2-5 years experience in health care setting as an Assistant Controller or Controller.
To apply for this position click here: Application.