EdenHill is looking for Qualified Charge Nurse RN or LVN for 7am-7pm or 7pm – 7am!
EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not-for-profit senior living community and the only Life Plan Community (Continuing Care Retirement Community) in the New Braunfels area. From independent living with resort-style amenities to quality assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation, we’ve been committed to enriched retirement living for more than 112 years. Our full continuum of care is located on one nature-rich campus on 27-acres of Texas Hill Country.
We focus on individualized care that respects the dignity and rights of our residents. We strive to provide our residents with services designed to achieve quality care and quality of life.
We are currently seeking a motivated RN or LVN Charge Nurse to join our team.
Hiring Immediately! Why come work with us?
$5,000 – Sign-On-Bonus for new Full-time RN or LVN
EdenHill Communities offers full-time employees a generous benefit package that includes:
- 17-PAID DAYS OFF within your first year of employment. Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year.
- PTO program that allows cash out options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Critical Illness, Short term disability and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
- 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am
- Wagon Wheel schedule: Off every-other weekend with that being a three day weekend.
Starting pay for LVN is up to $32.49 per hour based on experience for full time employment. PRN rate is $26.00 per hour.
Starting pay for RN is up to $43.79 per hour based on experience for full time employment. PRN rate is $36.00 per hour.
Charge Nurse Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Observes resident records significant conditions and reactions and notifies supervisor or Physician of resident’s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of resident.
- Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards, policies, procedures, and protocol.
EdenHill Communities, 631 Lakeview Blvd, New Braunfels, TX 78130
To apply for this position click here: Application.