EdenHill Communities is a faith based, not for profit senior living community located in Beautiful New Braunfels Texas. We focus on people, Our residents, Their lives, Their health, and Their Families. We are committed to providing compassionate, family oriented short-term and long-term care. We focus on individualized care that respects the dignity and rights of our residents. We strive to provide our residents with services designed to achieve quality care and quality of life. If you have a passion for serving senior citizens, you might make an excellent addition to our family.
We are currently seeking a motivated RN Charge Nurse to join our team with either Dementia care experience or Medicare experience. Be a part of the team leading in the senior healthcare industry.
EdenHill Communities also offers a full benefit package that includes:
- Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year. You will get 17-Paid Days Off within your first year of employment
- PTO program that allows cash out options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
- Full-time Charge Nurse
- 7am-7pm (day shift)
- 7pm – 7am (night shift)
- Wagonwheel Schedule
Provides general nursing care to residents at EdenHill Communities.
Charge Nurse Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Maintains awareness of comfort and safety needs of residents.
- Observes resident, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or Physician of resident’s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of resident.
- Responds to life saving situations based upon nursing standards, policies, procedures, and protocol.
- Documents nursing history and physical assessment for assigned residents.
- Makes beds, bathes and feeds residents.
To apply for this position click here: Application.