EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not-for-profit senior living community located in Beautiful New Braunfels Texas. We focus on individualized care that respects the dignity and rights of our residents. We strive to provide our residents with services designed to achieve quality care and quality of life.
We are currently seeking a motivated RN or LVN Charge Nurse to join our team.
Hiring Immediately! Why come work with us?
5000 – Sign-On-Bonus for new Full-time RN or LVN
EdenHill Communities offers full-time employees a generous benefit package that includes: Other duties may be assigned.
- 17-PAID DAYS OFF within your first year! Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year.
- PTO program that allows cash out options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
- Wagon Wheel schedule: Off every-other weekend with that being a three day weekend.
Charge Nurse Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Observes resident records significant conditions and reactions and notifies supervisor or Physician of resident’s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of resident.
- Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards, policies, procedures, and protocol.
To apply for this position click here: Application.