EdenHill is looking for Qualified Charge Nurse RN or LVN for Night Shift 7pm-7am!
EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not-for-profit senior living community located in Beautiful New Braunfels Texas. We focus on individualized care that respects the dignity and rights of our residents. We strive to provide our residents with services designed to achieve quality care and quality of life. If you have a passion for serving senior citizens, you might make an excellent addition to our family.
We are currently seeking a motivated RN or LVN Charge Nurse to join our team with either Dementia care experience or Medicare experience for our 7pm – 7am Shift. Join our team!
EdenHill Communities also offers a full benefits package that includes:
- Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year. Including 17-PAID DAYS OFF within first year of employment.
- PTO program that allows cash out options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
- 7pm-7am Shift
- Wagon Wheel schedule: Off every-other weekend with that being a three day weekend.
Provides general nursing care to residents at EdenHill Communities.
Charge Nurse Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Maintains awareness of comfort and safety needs of residents.
- Observes resident records significant conditions and reactions and notifies supervisor or Physician of resident’s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of resident.
- Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards, policies, procedures, and protocol.
- Documents nursing history and physical assessment for assigned residents.
- Makes beds, bathes, and feeds resident.
To apply for this position click here: Application.