EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not-for-profit senior living community located in Beautiful New Braunfels Texas. We focus on individualized care that respects the dignity and rights of our residents. We strive to provide our residents with services designed to achieve quality care and quality of life. If you have a passion for serving senior citizens, you might make an excellent addition to our family.
We are currently seeking a motivated RN or LVN Charge Nurse – PRN to join our team with either Dementia care experience or Medicare experience. Join our team!
Provides general nursing care to residents at EdenHill Communities.
- 7am – 7pm (day shift) and/or
- 7pm – 7am (night shift)
Charge Nurse Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Maintains awareness of comfort and safety needs of residents.
- Observes resident records significant conditions and reactions and notifies supervisor or Physician of resident’s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of resident.
- Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards, policies, procedures, and protocol.
- Documents nursing history and physical assessment for assigned residents.
- Makes beds, bathes, and feeds resident
Education and/or Experience: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Licensed Vocational Nurse or Registered Nurse
To apply for this position click here: Application.