EdenHill Communities is a faith based, not for profit senior living community located in Beautiful New Braunfels Texas. Our 26-acre campus, located between two rivers in the Hill Country of Texas, offers exceptional customer service and culture, which sets us apart from other facilities. If you have a passion for serving senior citizens, you might make an excellent addition to our EdenHill family.
We are looking to grow our team with a Full-time Certified Nursing Aide – CNA who shares our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our residents.
1) Average Staffing Ratios:
- Day: 1 CNA to 10 residents
- Night: 1 CNA to 15 residents
2) We offer Shift Differential pay.
3) EdenHill Communities also offers a full benefit package with full-time employment that includes:
- Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year. 17-PAID DAYS OFF with-in first year of employment
- PTO program that allows cash out options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
Available / 8-hour shifts
- 7:00am – 3:00pm / Day
- 3:00pm – 11:00pm / Evening
- 11:00pm – 7:00am / Night
Available / 12-hour shifts
- 7:00am – 7:00pm / Day
- 7:00pm – 7:00am / Night
CNA Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists residents to meet daily needs while providing a safe environment and ensuring the dignity and well-being of residents.
- Bathes, dresses, and undresses residents, and assists with other tasks including, but not limited to, shaving, nails, hair, etc… Note: Diabetic residents are an exception for cutting of nails.
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
- Assists with toileting or incontinent care at least every 2 hours or as needed.
- Provides exceptional Customer Service to residents, co-workers, family members, and visitors at all times.
- Cleans and sterilizes resident equipment after use for return to Central Supply.
- Must consistently display and model the EdenHill Spirit hospitality behavior models.
Education and/or Experience: Completion of Certified Nurse Aide Course and passing of the Texas State exam.
To apply for this position click here: Application.