CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant / 8-hour or 12-hour Shifts*
EdenHill Communities is a faith based, not for profit senior living community located in Beautiful New Braunfels Texas. If you have a passion for serving senior citizens, you might make an excellent addition to our family.
We are currently seeking motivated Certified Nurse Aides to join our team. The right candidate would have to process a Texas Certified Nurse Aide Certificate.
Full-time / 8-hour shifts
- 7:00am – 3:00pm / Day
- 3:00pm – 11:00pm / Evening
- 11:00pm – 7:00am / Night
Full-time / 12-hour shifts
- 7:00am – 7:00pm / Day
- 7:00pm – 7:00am / Night
CNA Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists residents to meet daily needs while providing a safe environment and ensuring the dignity and well-being of residents.
- Answers call lights, bells, or intercom system within 5 minutes to determine residents’ needs. Bathes, dresses, and undresses residents, and assists with other tasks including, but not limited to, shaving, nails, hair, etc… Note: Diabetic residents are an exception for cutting of nails.
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
- Transports residents or assists residents to walk.
- Drapes residents for examinations and treatments, and remains with residents to perform such duties as holding instruments and adjusting lights.
- Turns and repositions bedfast residents, alone or with assistance, at least every two hours or as needed.
- Changes bed linens, runs errands, accompanies residents on Dr.’s visits, directs visitors, and answers telephone.
- Assists with toileting or incontinent care at least every 2 hours or as needed.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output, and records accurate level of assistance provided to residents as directed.
- Provides exceptional Customer Service to residents, co-workers, family members, and visitors at all times.
- Cleans and sterilizes resident equipment after use for return to Central Supply.
- Cleans residents’ wheelchair throughout their stay or upon discharge from facility as needed.
- Ensure residents’ rooms looks neat and clean.
- Reports pertinent resident information to charge nurse.
- Assist residents in getting to and from activities.
- Must consistently display and model the EdenHill Spirit hospitality behavior models.
We are especially looking for full-time positions and offer shift differential and weekend premium.
EdenHill Communities also offers a full benefit package that includes:
- Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year
- PTO program that allows cash out options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
To apply for this position click here: Application.