EdenHill is looking for Qualified CNA Full-time or PRN !
EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not-for-profit senior living community located in Beautiful New Braunfels Texas. We focus on individualized care that respects the dignity and rights of our residents. We strive to provide our residents with services designed to achieve quality care and quality of life. If you have a passion for serving senior citizens, you might make an excellent addition to our family.
We are currently seeking a motivated Full-time CNA to join our team!
- Full-time comes with $500.00 Sign-on Bonus
EdenHill Communities also offers a full benefit package to full-time employees that includes:
- Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year. 17-PAID DAYS OFF within first year of employment.
- PTO program that allows cash out options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contribution
Job Type: Full-time or PRN
Available / 8-hour shift:
- 7:00am – 3pm / Day
- 3:00pm – 11:00pm / Evening
Available / 12-hour shift:
- 7:00pm – 7:00am / Over Night
CNA Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists residents to meet daily needs while providing a safe environment and ensuring the dignity and well-being of residents.
- Bathes, dresses, and undresses residents, and assists with other tasks including, but not limited to, shaving, nails, hair, etc… Note: Diabetic residents are an exception for cutting of nails.
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
- Assists with toileting or incontinent care at least every 2 hours or as needed.
- Provides exceptional Customer Service to residents, co-workers, family members, and visitors at all times.
- Cleans and sterilizes resident equipment after use for return to Central Supply.
- Must consistently display and model the EdenHill Spirit hospitality behavior models.
EdenHill Communities, 631 Lakeview Blvd, New Braunfels, TX 78130
To apply for this position click here: Application.