EdenHill is looking for Qualified CNA PRN!
EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not-for-profit senior living community located in Beautiful New Braunfels Texas. We focus on individualized care that respects the dignity and rights of our residents. We strive to provide our residents with services designed to achieve quality care and quality of life. If you have a passion for serving senior citizens, you might make an excellent addition to our family.
Hiring Immediately! We are currently seeking a motivated CNA PRN to join our team!
Job Type: PRN (as needed)
Available / 8-hour shifts:
- 7:00am – 3:00pm / Day
- 3:00pm – 11:00pm / Evening
- 11:00pm – 7:00am / Night
CNA Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists residents to meet daily needs while providing a safe environment and ensuring the dignity and well-being of residents.
- Bathes, dresses, and undresses residents, and assists with other tasks including, but not limited to, shaving, nails, hair, etc… Note: Diabetic residents are an exception for cutting of nails.
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
- Assists with toileting or incontinent care at least every 2 hours or as needed.
- Provides exceptional Customer Service to residents, co-workers, family members, and visitors at all times.
- Cleans and sterilizes resident equipment after use for return to Central Supply.
- Must consistently display and model the EdenHill Spirit hospitality behavior models.
To apply for this position click here: Application.