CNA Training Class
Hours: All Shifts after 3 week class Starting January 15, 2018
Attachment: click to download
EdenHill Communities is a faith based, not for profit senior living community located in Beautiful New Braunfels Texas. If you have a passion for serving senior citizens, you might make an excellent addition to our family. We are currently seeking candidates that are motivated to become a Certified Nurse Aide.
This is a 3-week course that includes 2 instructors to prepare you for the written and skills State Test. We also will pay for your testing and give you a job after the class. This is a great way to start a career in the medical field.
Next class: Jan 15th – Feb 6th
M-F / 9am – 5pm
This is a free course (including state testing fees), but you must be able to work with us for 1 year Full Time as a Certified Nurse Aide.
We are looking for compassionate service oriented people to be part of our team!
CNA’s Job Duties:Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists residents to meet daily needs while providing a safe environment and ensuring the dignity and well-being of residents.
- Answers call lights, bells, or intercom system within 5 minutes to determine residents’ needs.
- Bathes, dresses, and undresses residents, and assists with other tasks including, but not limited to, shaving, nails, hair, etc… Note: Diabetic residents are an exception for cutting of nails.
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
- Transports residents or assists residents to walk.
- Drapes residents for examinations and treatments, and remains with residents to perform such duties as holding instruments and adjusting lights.
- Turns and repositions bedfast residents, alone or with assistance, at least every two hours or as needed.
- Changes bed linens, runs errands, accompanies residents on Dr.’s visits, directs visitors, and answers telephone.
- Assists with toileting or incontinent care at least every 2 hours or as needed.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output, and records accurate level of assistance provided to residents as directed.
- Provides exceptional Customer Service to residents, co-workers, family members, and visitors at all times.
- Cleans and sterilizes resident equipment after use for return to Central Supply.
- Cleans residents’ wheelchair throughout their stay or upon discharge from facility as needed.
- Ensure residents’ rooms looks neat and clean.
- Reports pertinent resident information to charge nurse.
- Assist residents in getting to and from activities.
- Must consistently display and model the EdenHill Spirit hospitality behavior models.
We offer a complete benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Along with this, we offer individual coverage such as disability, accident care, and cancer coverage among others. Employees can also participate in employee events, a wellness program and 401 (k) plans.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http:////edenhill.org/application-general →