EdenHill Communities is a faith based, not for profit senior living community located in Beautiful New Braunfels Texas. Our 26 acre campus, located between two rivers in the Hill Country of Texas, offers exceptional customer service and culture, which sets us apart from other facilities.
We focus on individualized care that respects the dignity and rights of our residents. Our aim is to care for every resident the way we would our family members. We strive to provide our residents with services designed to achieve quality care and quality of life. If you have a passion for serving senior citizens, you might make an excellent addition to our EdenHill family.
We are looking to grow our team with a Full-Time CNA (Unit Floater) who shares our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our residents.
In return for your expertise, you will enjoy industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading in the senior healthcare industry.
EdenHill Communities also offers a full benefit package that includes:
- Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year. Get 17-PAID DAYS OFF within your first year!
- PTO program that allows cash out options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
Summary: The CNA “float” cares for residents on assigned units as determined by staffing levels, resident acuity and overall business needs at EdenHill Communities, under the direction of nursing and medical staff, by performing the following duties.
- Primary shift Days
- 8 or 12 hour shifts
- Schedule will be made every two weeks
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Reporting for assigned shift in a timely manner, the “float” CNA will accept unit assignments as directed based on facility need.
- Assists residents to meet daily needs while providing a safe environment and ensuring the dignity and well being of residents.
- Answers call lights, bells, or intercom system in a timely manner to determine residents’ needs.
- Bathes, dresses, and undresses residents, and assists with other tasks including, but not limited to, shaving, nails, hair, etc… Note: Diabetic residents are an exception for cutting of nails.
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
- Transports residents or assists residents to walk.
- Will take the role of lead CNA role when requested to do so by Charge Nurse to ensure CNA’s are performing to EdenHill standards
- Addresses concerns in a positive and proactive manner to appropriate staff.
Education and/or Experience: Completion of Certified Nurse Aide Course and passing of the Texas State exam.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Must obtain and maintain criteria established by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services regarding certification.
To apply for this position click here: Application.