EdenHill Communities is a faith based, not for profit senior living community located in Beautiful New Braunfels Texas. Our 26-acre campus, located between two rivers in the Hill Country of Texas, offers exceptional customer service and culture, which sets us apart from other facilities. If you have a passion for serving senior citizens, you might make an excellent addition to our EdenHill family.
We are looking to grow our team with a Full-time Certified Nursing Aide who shares our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our residents. The right candidate would have to possess Texas Certified Nurse Aide Certification.
1.CNA STARTING WAGES AT$13.00 to $15.00 /hour PLUS SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL PAY
2.SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL PAY
- Evening Shift: 3pm-11pm=extra $1.00 per hour
- Night Shift: 11pm-7am=extra $0.65 per hour
- Weekends: Extra $0.50 per hour for ANY shift
3.Average Staffing Ratios:
- Day: 1 CNA to 10 residents
- Night: 1 CNA to 15 residents
EdenHill Communities also offers a full benefit package that includes:
- Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year
- PTO program that allows cash out options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
Available / 8-hour shifts
- 7:00am – 3:00pm / Day
- 3:00pm – 11:00pm / Evening
- 11:00pm – 7:00am / Night
Available / 12-hour shifts
- 7:00am – 7:00pm / Day
- 7:00pm – 7:00am / Night
CNA Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists residents to meet daily needs while providing a safe environment and ensuring the dignity and well-being of residents.
- Bathes, dresses, and undresses residents, and assists with other tasks including, but not limited to, shaving, nails, hair, etc… Note: Diabetic residents are an exception for cutting of nails.
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
- Assists with toileting or incontinent care at least every 2 hours or as needed.
- Provides exceptional Customer Service to residents, co-workers, family members, and visitors at all times.
- Cleans and sterilizes resident equipment after use for return to Central Supply.
- Must consistently display and model the EdenHill Spirit hospitality behavior models.
To apply for this position click here: Application.