EdenHill Communities is a faith based, not for profit senior living community located in Beautiful New Braunfels Texas. If you have a passion for serving senior citizens, you might make an excellent addition to our EdenHill family.
We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our residents.
Courtesy Patrol employee must be responsible, safety minded, customer service oriented, trustworthy, flexible, and good driving record with no moving violations.
- 8:00am-2:00pm or 2pm to 8pm, every Saturday and Sunday is a required shift
- Overnight 12hr shifts as needed.
Summary: The Courtesy Service employee is responsible for providing a safe secure environment of all campus buildings and facilities for the EdenHill Communities’ residents, employees, and visitors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and all other duties that may be assigned as deemed necessary by the Concierge Manager.
- Conducts regular patrols as scheduled of the interior and exterior of EdenHill Communities’ property.
- Maintains a daily activity log. Report all unsafe conditions, damage, suspicious activity, vandalism, and / or unlocked facility doors.
- Responsible for locking and unlocking all exterior entrance way doors at the appropriate times of the business day. Report all disturbances and suspicious activity immediately to the New Braunfels Police Department and the Concierge Manager.
- Perform a physical walk inside each facility after each nursing shift change and check in briefly with each nurse station.
- Monitors on site traffic parking lots for suspicious or questionable activity or reason to be on site after normal business hours.
To apply for this position click here: Application.