EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not for profit senior living community located in beautiful New Braunfels, Texas. Our 26 acre campus, located between two rivers in the Hill Country of Texas, offers exceptional customer service and culture, which sets us apart from other facilities. If you have a passion for serving seniors, you might make an excellent addition to our family.
We are currently looking for a Full-Time Custodial / EVS Technician to join our team. In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading in the senior healthcare industry.
EdenHill Communities also offers a full benefit package that includes:
- Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year and cash out options. You can earn 17 PAID DAYS OFF within your first year of employment!
- PTO program that allows cash out options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
Job type: Full-Time rotational Shifts
- 1st Shift: 6:00AM – 2:30 PM (shift filled)
- 2nd Shift: 7:00AM – 3:30PM (shift filled)
- 3rd Shift: 8:00AM – 4:30PM (shift filled)
- 4th Shift: 2:00PM to 10:30PM (available shift)
Summary: Transports all trash to dumpster for disposal, transports all soiled linen to the laundry and maintains a clean and sanitary environment for residents and staff of EdenHill Communities in a manner that supports EdenHill Communities’ vision and mission.
Custodial / EVS Technician Essential Duties and Responsibilities includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Clean mechanical areas behind dryers weekly.
- Clean washer drain pits and lint screens at least once daily – more often if needed.
- Perform proper techniques of floor care and preparation of areas to be cleaned, buffed, stripped or waxed, as well as carpet cleaning.
- Prepare all set-ups with tables, chairs, and tablecloths as directed by set-up diagram.
- Must consistently display and model the EdenHill Spirit hospitality behavior models.
Language Skills: Be able to read and write the English language. Have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
To apply for this position click here: Application.