EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not for profit senior living community located in beautiful New Braunfels, Texas. Our 27-acre campus, located between two rivers in the Hill Country of Texas, offers exceptional customer service and culture, which sets us apart from other facilities. If you have a passion for serving seniors, you might make an excellent addition to our EdenHill family.
We are currently looking for a Full-time or PRN Dietary Aide to join our team. In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading in the senior healthcare industry.
- Full-time: 40hrs/wk
- PRN: Works 29-hrs/wk or less.
- 5:30am – 2pm and/or
- 11:30am – 8pm
- 5:30am – 11:30am and/or
- 2:00pm – 8pm
Summary: Prepares and delivers food trays to EdenHill residents by performing the following duties.
Join our family by helping serve our elderly community in conjunction with a nursing staff. Have a positive attitude with a spirit of hospitality.
Dietary Aide Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares food items such as sandwiches, salads, soups, and beverages.
- Places servings in blender to make foods for soft or liquid diets.
- Apportions and places food servings on plates and trays according to diet list on menu card.
- Serves food to residents.
- Collects and stacks dirty dishes on cart and returns cart to kitchen.
- Washes dishes and cleans work area, tables, cabinets, and ovens.
- Must consistently display and model the EdenHill Spirit hospitality behavior models.
EdenHill Communities, 631 Lakeview Blvd, New Braunfels, TX 78130
To apply for this position click here: Application.