EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not for profit senior living community located in beautiful New Braunfels, Texas. Our 26 acre campus, located between two rivers in the Hill Country of Texas, offers exceptional customer service and culture, which sets us apart from other facilities. If you have a passion for serving seniors, you might make an excellent addition to our EdenHill family.
We are currently looking for a Full-Time or PRN Dietary Aide to join our team. In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading in the senior healthcare industry.
With Full-time employment, EdenHill Communities also offers a full benefit package that includes:
- Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year. Get 17 PAID DAYS OFF within you first year?
- PTO program that allows cash out options.
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
- 6:00am to 2:30pm or
- 11:30am to 8:00pm
- Rotational weekends
Prepares and delivers food trays to EdenHill residents by performing the following duties. Join our family by helping serve our elderly community in conjunction with a nursing staff. Have a positive attitude with a spirit of hospitality.
Dietary Aide Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares food items such as sandwiches, salads, soups, and beverages.
- Places servings in blender to make foods for soft or liquid diets.
- Apportions and places food servings on plates and trays according to diet list on menu card.
- Serves food to residents.
- Collects and stacks dirty dishes on cart and returns cart to kitchen.
- Washes dishes and cleans work area, tables, cabinets, and ovens.
- Must consistently display and model the EdenHill Spirit hospitality behavior models.
To apply for this position click here: Application.