EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not for profit senior living community located in beautiful New Braunfels, Texas. Our 26-acre campus, located between two rivers in the Hill Country of Texas, offers exceptional customer service and culture, which sets us apart from other facilities. If you have a passion for serving seniors, you might make an excellent addition to our EdenHill family.
We are currently looking for a Full-Time or PRN Dishwasher to join our team. In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading in the senior healthcare industry.
With Full-time employment, EdenHill Communities also offers a full benefit package that includes:
- Get 17-PAID DAYS OFF within first year of employment. Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year.
- PTO program that allows cash out options.
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
Summary: Maintains kitchen work areas and equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition by performing the following duties.
Dishwasher Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine.
- Washes pots, pans, and trays.
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
Education and/or Experience: No prior experience or training.
To apply for this position click here: Application.