EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not for profit senior living community located in beautiful New Braunfels, Texas. Our 26-acre campus, located between two rivers in the Hill Country of Texas, offers exceptional customer service and culture, which sets us apart from other facilities.
Hiring Immediately. We are currently seeking a motivated Caregiver to join our team.
- PRN “As Needed”, up to 29 hours per week.
- Day, Evening, Over Night, and/or Weekend shifts are available.
Job Summary: The primary function of a Caregiver is to assist the client with companionship, meal preparation, laundry, light house-keeping and personal care as outlined in the Client’s Plan of Care.
Caregiver Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Companionship: Provide clients with respectful, friendly interactions. Along with helping clients with any needed or requested reading or writing activities.
- Meal Preparation: Provide assistance with grocery shopping, meal planning and preparation as deemed appropriate in the Client’s Plan of Care.
- Laundry: Provide washing and drying clothes and linens using the client’s washing machine and dryer. Certain items may need to be hand washed. Follow what is outlined in the Client’s Plan of Care. DO NOT IRON.
- Light Housekeeping: Cleaning and tidying in Kitchen, Bathroom, Living Room and Bedroom areas.
- Run Errands: Run errands as outlined in the Client’s Plan of Care
- Personal Assistance: Personal grooming and hygiene.
To apply for this position click here: Application.