EdenHill Communities is a faith based, not for profit senior living community located in Beautiful New Braunfels Texas. Texas. Our 26 acre campus, located between two rivers in the Hill Country of Texas, offers exceptional customer service and culture, which sets us apart from other facilities. We focus on people, our residents, their lives, their health, and their families. If you have a passion for serving senior citizens, you might make an excellent addition to our EdenHill family.
We are looking to grow our teams with a PT Fitness Coordinator who shares our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience/lifestyle for our Independent Living residents. And do these folks ever like living! We have 100 apartments and 46 cottages full of interesting, engaging residents. Keeping these folks stimulated and actively involved is the job.
- Up to 27hours/week
- Monday-Friday (hours vary depending on classes but generally morning – mid-afternoon).
Summary: Responsible for planning, design, implementation, and delivery of health promotion programs for residents in Independent Living (The Pinnacle and The Village).
Fitness Coordinator Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for developing, planning, and executing wellness initiatives and programs.
- Leads residents in a variety of exercise classes.
- Assists in creating group exercise schedules.
- Provides orientation to resident fitness center and use of equipment.
- Provides initial and ongoing fitness testing for residents.
- Works collaboratively with Rehabilitation department on wellness initiatives for residents.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Health Promotion or related field; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Current CPR certification required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Preferred as required or experience in: Senior fitness and exercise, Yoga, Tai Chi, and Water Aerobics.
To apply for this position click here: Application.