EdenHill Communities is a faith based, not for profit senior living community located in Beautiful New Braunfels Texas. Texas. Our 27-acre campus, located between two rivers in the Hill Country of Texas, offers exceptional customer service and culture, which sets us apart from other facilities. We focus on people, our residents, their lives, their health, and their families. If you have a passion for serving senior citizens, you might make an excellent addition to our EdenHill family.
We are looking to grow our team with a Full-time Fund Development Director who shares our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience/lifestyle for our residents.
A Generous full-benefit package that includes:
- Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year. Get 17 PAID DAYS OFF within your first year!
- PTO program that allows cash out options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
Summary: The Fund Development Director’s primary focus is to develop a broad base of sustainable support for EdenHill Communities with an array of donors, fostering a culture of philanthropy within the organization and the greater community, while reporting to the CEO and working closely with the Board of Directors, paid consultants, and contract employees to achieve these objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares strategic plan with short- and long-range goals to meet institutional funding objectives, and enlists support from members of institution staff, the governing body, and volunteer organizations.
- Manages grants program for private foundations, corporations, and government agencies.
- Manages the gift planning program (including website updates, direct mail and electronic communication, collateral materials) to educate and attract new donors while maintaining relationships with individuals and couples who have already included EdenHill in their estate plans.
- Plans and manages benefit events such as banquets, balls, or auctions.
Education and/or Experience: Fifth year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this position click here: Application.