EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not for profit senior living community located in beautiful New Braunfels, Texas. Our 26 acre campus, located between two rivers in the Hill Country of Texas, offers exceptional customer service and culture, which sets us apart from other facilities.
We strive to provide our residents with services designed to achieve quality care and quality of life. If you have a passion for serving senior citizens, you might make an excellent addition to our EdenHill family.
We are currently seeking motivated Caregivers / Attendants for our Healthcare Facility.
EdenHill WILL PROVIDE YOU ON THE JOB TRAINING!!!!
Full-time Employment comes with a Generous Benefit Package:
- Get 17 PAID DAYS OFF in your first year!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Critical Illness, Accident, and Short Term Disability insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
- Rotational Shifts
- 7:00am – 3:00pm / Day
- 3:00pm – 11:00pm / Evening
- 11:00pm – 7:00am / Night
- 7:00am – 7:00pm / Day
- 7:00pm – 7:00am / Night
The Caregiver/Attendant cares for residents at EdenHill Communities, under the direction of nursing and medical staff, by performing the following duties.
Caregiver/Attendant Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers call lights.
- Groom residents: brush teeth, and comb hair.
- Pass nourishments, ice and water of unit assigned.
- Assist with feeding residents, passing trays, getting drinks and cleaning up in dining room.
- Record meal intake and I & O’s.
- Make beds on unit assigned.
- Assist residents to the beauty shop, to and from dining room
- Assist RNA in obtaining monthly and weekly weights.
- Assist in scheduling appointments.
- Must consistently display and model the EdenHill Spirit hospitality behavior models.
To apply for this position click here: Application.