EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not for profit senior living community located in beautiful New Braunfels, Texas. Our 26 acre campus, located between two rivers in the Hill Country of Texas, offers exceptional customer service and culture, which sets us apart from other facilities. If you have a passion for serving seniors, you might make an excellent addition to our EdenHill family.
We are currently looking for a Full-Time Housekeeper to join our team. In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading in the senior healthcare industry.
EdenHill Communities also offers a full benefit package that includes:
- Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year
- PTO program that allows cash out options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
- 5 Days/Week with Rotating Weekends
- 7:00am to 3:30pm or
- 8:00am to 4:30pm
- A career ladder is also offered to anyone who wishes to participate.
Summary: Provide and maintain a clean and sanitary environment supporting EdenHill Communities in an effort to provide residents with a homelike quality of life. Our housekeeping department has several openings for experienced, dependable Housekeepers. This is a great opportunity for a motivated professional who wants steady employment in the housekeeping industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the Housekeeper include the following. Other Housekeeping duties may be assigned.
- Clean all assigned areas including but not limited to resident rooms, bathrooms, common areas, hallways, nursing stations, hand rails, dining rooms, shower rooms, public bathrooms and offices as assigned.
- Keeps utility and storage rooms in clean and orderly condition.
- Empties wastebaskets, transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Stock housekeeping cart at the end of the day, keeping the cart in a clean orderly fashion with chemicals not in use locked inside the cart.
- Adhere to EdenHill Communities, OSHA, State and Federal safety standard precautions, i.e. infectious control, PPE’s and isolation rooms.
To apply for this position click here: Application.