EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not-for-profit senior living community located in Beautiful New Braunfels Texas. We focus on individualized care that respects the dignity and rights of our residents. We strive to provide our residents with services designed to achieve quality care and quality of life. If you have a passion for serving senior citizens, you might make an excellent addition to our family.
We are looking to grow our team with a motivated Hospice Director who shares our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our residents and their families. Join our team!
- RN License required!
Be a part of the team leading in the senior healthcare industry.
EdenHill Communities also offers a full benefits package that includes:
Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year. Earn 17-PAID DAYS OFF within first year of employment.
- PTO program that allows cash out options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
The Director of Hospice is responsible for development of all activities required to achieve successful licensing and implementation of an EdenHill Hospice program to include development of policies, procedures, position descriptions, recruitment and hiring of staff and contracted employees, selection and implementation of EHR, accreditation, and licensing activities to achieve a federally and state mandated complaint and functioning hospice program.
Education and/or Experience
- Two (2) years of Hospice experience with at least one year of supervisory or management experience in a health care setting.
- Prior hospice administrator experience preferred, or the initial 8 hours as mandated by Texas Administrative Code, Title 26, Part 1, Ch 558, Rule 558.259 before position can be secured, with completion of remaining 16 hours as directed by TAC.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or health care-related field is preferred. Experience in program development and growth highly desirable
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Licensed Registered Nurse in good standing with the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners. Hospice certification is desirable.
To apply for this position click here: Application.