EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not for profit senior living community located in beautiful New Braunfels, Texas. Our 26 acre campus, located between two rivers in the Hill Country of Texas, offers exceptional customer service and culture, which sets us apart from other facilities. If you have a passion for serving seniors, you might make an excellent addition to our EdenHill family.
We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our residents.
We are currently looking for Full-time HVAC Technician to join our team.
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Rotational On-Call approximately once every 6-weeks.
EdenHill Communities also offers a full benefit package that includes:
- Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year. 17-PAID DAYS OFF your first year of employment.
- PTO program that allows cash out options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
Education and/or Experience
Fifth year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
HVAC Technician Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinates with manager and coworkers for the purpose of completing projects and work orders efficiently.
- Diagnoses causes of problems and/or failures in heating/air conditioning systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair and/or replacement needs.
- Fabricates equipment parts for the purpose of meeting specialty needs and/or replacing unavailable parts.
- Informs personnel regarding procedures and/or status of work orders for the purpose of providing information for making decisions, taking appropriate action and/or complying with building and safety regulations.
- Inspects HVAC systems and their components (e.g., heating units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
- Installs heating and air conditioning equipment and systems for the purpose of providing enhanced and/or upgraded capabilities.
- Maintains vehicle, tools and equipment for the purpose of ensuring availability in safe operating condition.
- Participates in meetings, workshops, training, and seminars as assigned for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform job functions.
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance as needed for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing functioning of HVAC systems.
- Prepares written materials (e.g., repair status, activity logs, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and/or conveying information.
- Repairs heating and air conditioning systems and/or components (e.g., pumps, motors, air handlers, fan coils, piping, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintain inventory and ensuring availability of items required to complete the necessary installation and/or repair.
- Responds to emergency situations during, or after hours, for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
- Transports a variety of tools, equipment and supplies for the purpose of ensuring the availability of materials required at job site.
- Maintain general plant and facility in good repair while observing and performing safe working procedures.
- Follow maintenance schedule/instructions as outlined in the policies and procedures.
- Report equipment malfunctions or breakdowns, any incidents/accidents, and/or any unsafe/hazardous conditions and defective equipment to the Maintenance Manager immediately.
- Have experience and be capable of performing basic carpentry, plumbing, and electrical repairs.
- Be able to accomplish basic techniques of cementing, plastering, and painting.
- Be able to perform minor repairs on electrical equipment, appliances, facility and kitchen equipment.
- Must consistently display and model the EdenHill Spirit hospitality behavior models.
To apply for this position click here: Application.