Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Coordinates with manager and coworkers for the purpose of completing projects and work orders efficiently.
· Diagnoses causes of problems and/or failures in heating/air conditioning systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair and/or replacement needs.
· Fabricates equipment parts for the purpose of meeting specialty needs and/or replacing unavailable parts.
· Informs personnel regarding procedures and/or status of work orders for the purpose of providing information for making decisions, taking appropriate action and/or complying with building and safety regulations.
· Inspects HVAC systems and their components (e.g., heating units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
· Installs heating and air conditioning equipment and systems for the purpose of providing enhanced and/or upgraded capabilities.
· Maintains vehicle, tools and equipment for the purpose of ensuring availability in safe operating condition.
· Participates in meetings, workshops, training, and seminars as assigned for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform job functions.
· Performs routine and preventive maintenance as needed for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing functioning of HVAC systems.
· Prepares written materials (e.g., repair status, activity logs, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and/or conveying information.
· Repairs heating and air conditioning systems and/or components (e.g., pumps, motors, air handlers, fan coils, piping, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring a comfortable work environment.
· Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintain inventory and ensuring availability of items required to complete the necessary installation and/or repair.
· Responds to emergency situations during, or after hours, for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
· Transports a variety of tools, equipment and supplies for the purpose of ensuring the availability of materials required at job site.
· Maintain general plant and facility in good repair while observing and performing safe working procedures.
· Follow maintenance schedule/instructions as outlined in the policies and procedures.
· Report equipment malfunctions or breakdowns, any incidents/accidents, and/or any unsafe/hazardous conditions and defective equipment to the Maintenance Manager immediately.
· Have experience and be capable of performing basic carpentry, plumbing, and electrical repairs.
· Be able to accomplish basic techniques of cementing, plastering, and painting.
· Be able to perform minor repairs on electrical equipment, appliances, facility and kitchen equipment.
· Must consistently display and model the EdenHill Spirit hospitality behavior models.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Up to $23.60 per hour based on experience.
On Call required every 3 weeks paid at $140
HVAC: 1 year (Preferred)
HVAC license? Required
Work Location: One location
To apply for this position click here: Application.