EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not for profit senior living community located in beautiful New Braunfels, Texas. Our 26 acre campus, located between two rivers in the Hill Country of Texas, offers exceptional customer service and culture, which sets us apart from other facilities. If you have a passion for serving seniors, you might make an excellent addition to our EdenHill family.
We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our residents.
EdenHill Communities also offers a full benefit package that includes:
- Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year.
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- 401K with matching employer contributions
Education and/or Experience
Fifth year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
HVAC Technician Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not Limited to the following.
- Coordinates with manager and coworkers for the purpose of completing projects and work orders efficiently.
- Inspects HVAC systems and their components (e.g., heating units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance. Performs routine and preventive maintenance as needed
- Fabricates equipment parts for the purpose of meeting specialty needs and/or replacing unavailable parts.
- Informs personnel regarding procedures and/or status of work orders for the purpose of providing information for making decisions, taking appropriate action and/or complying with building and safety regulations.
- Installs heating and air conditioning equipment and systems
- Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintain inventory and ensuring availability of items required to complete the necessary installation and/or repair.
- Responds to emergency situations during, or after hours, for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
- Transports a variety of tools, equipment and supplies for the purpose of ensuring the availability of materials required at job site.
- Follow maintenance schedule/instructions as outlined in the policies and procedures.
To apply for this position click here: Application.