EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not for profit senior living community located in beautiful New Braunfels, Texas. Our 27-acre campus, located between two rivers in the Hill Country of Texas, offers exceptional customer service and culture, which sets us apart from other facilities. If you have a passion for serving seniors, you might make an excellent addition to our EdenHill family.
We are currently looking for a Full-Time Laundry Attendant to join our team. In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading in the senior healthcare industry.
EdenHill Communities also offers a generous full benefit package to Full-time employees that includes:
- 17-PAID DAYS OFF within first year of employment. Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year
- PTO program that allows cash out options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
Career Ladder: Each time you choose to cross-train in any other EVS department (healthcare housekeeping, independent living housekeeping, or custodial) you receive a permanent pay raise. This opportunity in not mandatory … it is totally employee volunteer.
Laundry Attendant Job type:
- 7:00AM – 3:30PM
- 5-Days per Week with Rotating Weekends
Summary: To assist in the laundry section with the washing, drying, sorting, folding, transporting, and distribution of all linens and resident clothes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned: Other duties may be assigned.
- Be able to follow instructions and work with minimal supervision.
- Treat clothes and linens with stain remover and rubs with sponge or brush to remove spots or stains.
- Places clothes and linens in correct machine and sets automatic controls on machines to handle cleaning task.
- Use accepted techniques of folding linens and resident clothes for delivery to residents.
- Use protective equipment when working with soiled linens and possess the ability to learn the procedures for processing isolation linens.
- Must consistently display and model the EdenHill Spirit hospitality behavior models.
To apply for this position click here: Application.