EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not for profit senior living community located in beautiful New Braunfels, Texas. Our 26 acre campus, located between two rivers in the Hill Country of Texas, offers exceptional customer service and culture, which sets us apart from other facilities. If you have a passion for serving seniors, you might make an excellent addition to our EdenHill family.
We are currently looking for a Full-Time Maintenance Technician to join our team. In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow.
EdenHill Communities also offers a full benefit package that includes:
- Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year
- PTO program that allows cash out options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
- Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
- On-Call rotation once every 6-weeks
Summary: Perform repairs inside and / or outside the facility, which may include structure repairs, painting, plumbing and electrical which also may include maintaining the grounds of EdenHill Communities properties.
Maintenance Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Follow maintenance schedule/instructions as outlined in the policies and procedures
- Have experience and be capable of performing basic carpentry, plumbing, and electrical repairs.
- Be able to perform minor repairs on electrical equipment, appliances, facility and kitchen equipment.
- Be able to operate boilers, chillers, pumps, water softener and emergency power systems.
- Be able to perform inspections of the facility in accordance with life safety code requirements.
To apply for this position click here: Application.