EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not for profit senior living community located in beautiful New Braunfels, Texas. Our 26 acre campus, located between two rivers in the Hill Country of Texas, offers exceptional customer service and culture, which sets us apart from other facilities. If you have a passion for serving seniors, you might make an excellent addition to our EdenHill family.
We are looking to grow our team with a Full-time Marketing Assistant who shares our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our residents.
Provides administrative assistance in all aspects of departmental operations including event planning, promotions, and transition management. Supports the ongoing efforts of the Marketing team through advertising campaigns across website, print and digital media. Drives referrals to EdenHill Communities across all service lines through educational presentations, marketing events, one-on-one meetings with referral sources and sales consultations with families.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Expectations: The Marketing Assistant provides administrative support in all aspects of departmental operations, as well as planning assistance for events and promotions, and transition management for new residents. This position will also be responsible for maintaining social media, updating website content as needed, writing and producing the resident newsletter, creating internal and external marketing collateral.
- Assistant to the EdenHill Marketing Department
- Is an active member of the team, participating in strategic discussions, training sessions and other exercises aimed at understanding the customer and market/competitive forces.
- Participates in development of advertising campaigns.
- Posts regular blogs regarding senior-related topics on company website.
- Manages Social Media presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and others.
- Helps write and produce the resident newsletter monthly.
- Creates internal and external marketing collateral.
- Monitors and updates the EdenHill website.
- Assists in responding to on-line reviews.
- Understands departmental sales goals and actively contributes toward achieving those goals.
- Organizes and coordinates educational events in the community.
- Creates weekly &/or monthly schedule to effectively meet with prospective referral sources: Healthcare providers, Physician, Churches, Community organizations, Financial Planners among others.
- Accurately documents all marketing and sales calls in company’s contact management software.
- Attends sales functions, networking and community events.
- Participates in the internal sales process as needed.
- Conducts tours with family members and prospective residents across all service lines as needed.
- Assists in transitioning new residents entering EdenHill and residents moving to a higher level of care on campus.
- Nurtures those on our waiting list, regularly communicating with and inviting them to activities at EdenHill.
- Makes deposits and handles transactions accurately on the day on which they occur.
- Manages the timely processing of departmental accounts payable against budgeted spend down schedule.
- Continually reacquaints themselves with state regulations, the disclosure statement, residency agreement and other pertinent documents.
- Administrative Assistant to CEO, CFO, and Director of Independent Living as needed.
- Primary back-up to the Concierge.
- Maintains confidentiality on all EdenHill Communities matters to include financial, sales strategies, resident information and any other information EdenHill Communities deems confidential.
- Required Travel 10% – 25% of time.
- Must consistently display and model the EdenHill Spirit hospitality behavior models.
- Supports sales and occupancy goals of 95%+ in all levels of care and residences.
EdenHill Communities also offers a full benefit package that includes:
- Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year
- PTO program that allows cash out options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
To apply for this position click here: Application.