EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not for profit senior living community located in beautiful New Braunfels, Texas. Our 26-acre campus, located between two rivers in the Hill Country of Texas, offers exceptional customer service and culture, which sets us apart from other facilities.
We are currently seeking a motivated Payroll Coordinator to join our team. In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading in the senior healthcare industry.
EdenHill Communities also offers a full benefit package that includes:
- Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year. Earn 17-PAID DAYS OFF in you 1st year of employment
- PTO program that allows cash out options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
Job Type: Full-time
- 8:00am – 5:00pm
Summary: Plan, organize, develop and process the payroll, accounts payable and accounting functions in accordance with current Federal, State, and local standards and regulations and as directed by the CFO to assure accuracy, timeliness and compliance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Process biweekly payroll for 300+ employees to include
*Review of time and attendance import for accuracy and reconciliation
*Upload of files into the payroll system and the general ledger system
*Upload, maintenance and reconciliation of 401k and medical benefit information
*Upload and maintenance of bank files and information
*Verify accuracy and reconciliation of payroll output;
*Familiarity with shift differentials and Affordable Care Act
*Prepare and distribute reports
*Maintenance of payroll information electronically and in paper format.
- Provide payroll information as needed for federal and state compliance reporting to include quarterly and year end reporting, payroll reporting, quarterly Payroll Based Journal reporting to Medicare and 401K pay period end reporting·
- Provide reporting for internal administrative requests to include departmental pay period end departmental reports and the FTE report.
- Management of offsite storage database.
- Serve as accounts payable backup as needed
- Prepare audit and cost report schedules for payroll, general ledger and accounts payable.
- Keep Senior Accountant and CFO apprised of potential problems.
- Attend and participate in services, on-the-job training and directed and workshops, seminars as approved.
- Must consistently display and model the EdenHill Spirit hospitality behavior models.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Associates Degree from a two-year college or university; or five+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Solid understanding of basic accounting practices.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual will have knowledge of Accounting software; Database software and Spreadsheet software. Highly skilled in Excel to include VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables.
To apply for this position click here: Application.