EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not for profit senior living community located in beautiful New Braunfels, Texas. Our 26 acre campus, located between two rivers in the Hill Country of Texas, offers exceptional customer service and culture, which sets us apart from other facilities. If you have a passion for serving seniors, you might make an excellent addition to our EdenHill family.
We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our residents.
We are currently looking for Full-time Senior Accountant to join our team.
- 8:00am – 5:00pm
Summary Performs accounting activities within a finance department or division of an organization by performing the following duties, personally or through associated team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
- Performs month-end close procedures and all assigned account reconciliations and accruals.
- Maintains accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
- Maintains and reconciles general and subsidiary ledgers, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses.
- Oversight of the fixed asset process, policy and procedure.
- Participates in cost analyses and rate studies.
- Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Participates in internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
- Assists with establishment of system controls for financial systems and reviews procedures for process improvement.
- Assists with the preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Performs variance analysis between actual and budget and proposes corrections.
- Oversight of the maintenance of accounting, inventory, property, and other related procedures and controls.
- Serves as a backup to the Payroll and Accounts Payable functions when needed.
- Must consistently display and model the EdenHill Spirit hospitality behavior models.
Education and/or Experience Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university with a major in accounting; or three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EdenHill Communities also offers a full benefit package that includes:
- Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year
- PTO program that allows cash out options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
To apply for this position click here: Application.