EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not for profit senior living community located in beautiful New Braunfels, Texas. Our 26 acre campus, located between two rivers in the Hill Country of Texas, offers exceptional customer service and culture, which sets us apart from other facilities. If you have a passion for serving seniors, you might make an excellent addition to our EdenHill family.
We are currently looking for Full-Time or PRN Waitstaff / Server to join our team. In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading in the senior living industry.
The primary purpose of this job position is to be responsible for creating an enjoyable dining experience for residents and their guests to assure that quality service is provided at all times.
With Full-time employment, EdenHill Communities offers a full benefit package that includes:
- Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year. Earn 17-Paid Days Off within your first year of employment.
- PTO program that allows cash out options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
- Full-time or PRN
- Monday – Saturday, most shifts 11:00am – 7:30pm
- Sunday, 9:00am – 3:00pm
The right Sever / Waitstaff candidate would: Be responsible for creating an enjoyable dining experience for residents and their guests. Other Waitstaff / Server duties may be assigned.
- Follows established style and order of service while serving in the main dining room and at special functions.
- Performs assigned before and after side jobs.
- Follows all safety and sanitation rules and regulations.
- Possesses the ability to follow instructions, work well with others and maintain a good rapport with residents.
If you are interested, please:
1. Reply via e-mail to this site with your resume
2. Fax resume to 830-626-3261
To apply for this position click here: Application.