EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not for profit senior living community located in beautiful New Braunfels, Texas. Our 26 acre campus, located between two rivers in the Hill Country of Texas, offers exceptional customer service and culture, which sets us apart from other facilities. If you have a passion for serving seniors, you might make an excellent addition to our family.
A not-for-profit, faith-based organization is building on the strength of our 100-year legacy. New Braunfels’ only Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) is seeking Waiters and Waitresses.
The primary purpose of this job position is to be responsible for creating an enjoyable dining experience for residents and their guests to assure that quality service is provided at all times.
- Part-time / PRN
- Rotational Shifts
- Monday – Saturday, most shifts 11:00am – 7:30pm (or 1/2 shift of 3:30pm – 7:30pm)
- Sunday, 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Mon-Sat: most shifts 11:00am – 7:30pm (or 1/2 shift of 3:30pm – 7:30pm)
- Sun: 9:00AM-3:00PM
The right Waitstaff candidate would:
- Be responsible for creating an enjoyable dining experience for residents and their guests.
- Follows established style and order of service while serving in the main dining room and at special functions.
- Performs assigned before and after side jobs.
- Follows all safety and sanitation rules and regulations.
- Possesses the ability to follow instructions, work well with others and maintain a good rapport with residents.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org