EdenHill Communities is a faith-based, not for profit senior living community located in beautiful New Braunfels, Texas. Our 26 acre campus, located between two rivers in the Hill Country of Texas, offers exceptional customer service and culture, which sets us apart from other facilities. If you have a passion for serving seniors, you might make an excellent addition to our family.
We are currently looking for a Full-Time Staffing Coordinator LVN to join our team. In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading in the senior healthcare industry.
EdenHill Communities also offers a full benefit package that includes:
- Generous PTO program that allows you to roll over your time each year. Get 17 PAID DAYS OFF within your first year!
- PTO program that allows cash out options
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy and supplemental life insurance available for self and family
- Cancer and accident insurance
- 401K with matching employer contributions
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00am to 5:00pm
Compiles personnel assignment schedules and maintains employee infection control standards for EdenHill Communities by performing the following duties.
Staffing Coordinator Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Studies production schedules and staffing tables to ascertain personnel requirements.
- Determines and records work assignments according to worker availability, seniority, job classification, and preferences.
- Compiles and oversees nursing distribution of work schedule.
- Maintain logs for employee vaccinations and ensure they are up to date per regulations/policy.
- Adjusts schedules to meet emergencies caused by extended leave or increased production demands.
- Compiles annual seniority lists on which employees indicate vacation preferences and approves leave requests to prevent production losses.
- Assists with interviews/hiring of new nursing employees as needed.
- Manages nursing employees on attendance per EdenHill Policy.
- Must consistently display and model the EdenHill Spirit hospitality behavior models.
Education and/or Experience
LVN nursing certification. One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
LVN nursing certification
To apply for this position click here: Application.