Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Starting pay up to $16.48 per hour based on experience.
• Supervise the tray line, ensuring the accuracy of resident trays, plate presentation, food safety and sanitation.
• Monitor the schedule ensuring proper coverage for each shift in the absence of the Food Service Director and Assistant Food Service Director and reporting any problems that need to be addressed.
• Perform daily inspection in the dining areas and kitchen for safety and sanitation.
• Estimates food consumption, and requisitions or purchases foodstuffs.
• Receives and examines foodstuffs and supplies to ensure quality and quantity meet established standards and specifications.
• Supervises personnel engaged in preparing, cooking, and serving meats, sauces, vegetables, soups, and other foods.
• Plans cooking schedules to have food ready on time but not too far in advance.
• Cooks or otherwise prepares food according to recipes.
• Cuts, trims, and bones meats and poultry for cooking.
• Portions cooked foods, or gives instructions to workers as to size of portions and methods of garnishing.
• Sets up food in steam tables and delivers food as needed.
• Communication with all customers is vital to success of position.
• May check in deliveries from various vendors.
• Must consistently display and model the EdenHill Spirit hospitality behavior models.
Work hours are Monday-Friday from 9:30am-6pm.