Dear Friends and Family of EdenHill,
We want to provide greater clarification of the revised Visitation policies for our Long Term Care residents. Please know, just as there were numerous changes when COVID first appeared, we will likely get frequent updates from our regulatory agencies as the virus threat lessens, and we can ease up on restrictions.
The following policies for visitation at EdenHill are now in place for both our Assisted Living and Nursing neighborhoods:
- Visiting Hours: 9am – 12noon and 2pm-6pm, EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK.
- It is no longer necessary to schedule your visit in advance.
- Only 2 visitors are allowed per resident at a time.
- Visiting Location: Can be indoors, outdoors, in resident room or other location as long as the visitors maintain social distancing from other residents and other groups of visitors.
- Visitors may not visit in a semi-private room if the roommate is present.
- All Visitors must:
- Sign in and out for all visits.
- Be screened by our Concierge every time you visit.
- Agree to the rules established and attest to education regarding the rules (attached)
- Wear a mask at all times.
- You may not dine with your loved one since you must keep your mask on while visiting.
- Wash hands before and after visiting.
- Visitors MAY engage in close personal contact.
- Those residents who are in quarantine may designate up to two Essential Caregivers. These caregivers may visit with their loved ones while using all CDC-required PPE.
- End-of-life visitations will be adjusted on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of Leadership. Please contact me directly under these circumstances.
General indoor visitation may be suspended if there is a positive case of COVID-19 among staff or residents. In the event of a positive case, facility leadership will meet to evaluate the situation and implement emergency guidelines as appropriate, balancing the right to visitors and safety of all in preventing transmission of COVID-19.
We welcome you back and hope you and your loved ones enjoy these even less restrictive guidelines for visitors.